Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link pile. You might know it by its stage name, Roman Polanski.
- It’s Kobe Bryant holding a baseball bat! Juxtaposition!
- The Mets finished their series with the Nationals like only the Mets could. They lost.
- Eric Wedge should definitely be replaced by a 12-year-old boy.
Ramblings of the Unmotivated. [link fixed]
- Bret Hart is planning a return to WWE. Whatever. Call me when Owen comes back.
- The 50 best video games over the last ten years.
- The Phillies won another pennant. Batteries for everyone!
- It’s already October, ladies. Time to start thinking about that slutty Halloween costume that will deliver the well-adjusted man of your dreams into your arms. And he’ll totally respect you as a person, too.
Send tips and submissions and Swiss junior high school yearbooks to WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com.