"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect and tits.
- The Sports Lounge examines the Big Ten/ACC Challenge. Digger Phelps said he had never seen the trophy that is awarded to the conference that wins this duel. Jay Bilas quipped that neither had the Big Ten. Ha! Finally, we have successors to Hope and Crosby.
- Depressed Fan welcomes back Kyle Korver. Who was your favorite Sweathog? I liked Freddie "Boom-Boom" Washington, but I think I'll have to go with Juan Epstein. Confidentially, I don't thiink his mother wrote those excuse notes.
- The Bleacher Bums believe that Twins fans have been played. Sure you lost Torii Hunter and probably Johan Santana, but you have Craig Monroe now.
- Carmelo Anthony is thankful for Turkey Day on Yard Barker. Hump day assignment: Type Mr. Anthony's second paragraph into Babel Fish and let me know what happens.
- The Ghosts of Wayne Fontes profile USC's O.J. Mayo. Seems like a fine young man, but I'd rather spend time with a lovely young lady like Rocio.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org.