"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- Winning the Turnover Battle presents a Yanks vs. Sawx hot female fan showdown. The Carmines win this easily in a sexy massacre. And I've always thought their left fielder was vastly underrated. (See more pics of the lovely Shannon here.)
- The FanHaus knows that Jessica Biel likes to stick it to Yankee fans. The lovely Jessica is a BoSox fan as well? That makes the massacre above an ass-tastic genocide.
- The Dugout welcomes Julio Franco back to the Braves. Remember the minesweeper army guys? What 8-year-old (or 28-year-old) has the patience or forethought to lay mines?
- The Ladies… rock home plate. Mine would be Young Ned of the Hill by the Pogues because I'd like to imagine the pitcher as Oliver Cromwell. And then bludgeon him to death with a bat.
- Signal to Noise examines Tommy John surgery. Wouldn't it be cool to have a surgery named for you?
- Dave Stewart talks about Rickey Henderson on Throwin' Heat. It's good to know everyone thinks Tim McCarver is an idiot.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org.