Glenn Howerton is an actor best known for his portrayal of dickish “sociopathic gentleman” Dennis Reynolds on the FX hit series It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, now in its eighth season, on which he serves also as a writer, executive producer and co-creator. The sixth episode of the season airs tonight at 10 p.m EST and will be recapped here tomorrow, as always.
Additionally, Howerton claims to be “very proud” of his “beautiful small pink nips.” He was nice enough to take a few minutes out of his busy schedule recently and answer a few of our questions.
1. You walk into a bar. What do you order from the bartender?
Chopin vodka and soda. No lemon or lime or teeny tiny straws. Fuck that.
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter?
Donald Trump. I love that clown. Tempting as it might be, one could never possibly humiliate him more than he does himself.
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR/TiVO?
Intervention, Rehab with Dr. Drew, Iyanla Fix My Life and any other manner of show that makes me feel better about my own life.
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
Fried chicken, mac and cheese and waffles with real maple syrup. Take that fake syrup crap and shove it up Aunt Jemima’s asshole.
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
I’m probably on imdb too much.
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your iPod?
Probably “Blue Flowers” by Dr. Octagon (Kool Keith and Dan the Automator)
7. The first face that comes to mind when you think “punchable”?
8. What’s your favorite meme?
I haven’t any idea what that is and I refuse to look it up.
9. Dogs or cats?
Cats. They’re deeper…more sexual, more misunderstood. Like me!
10. Best concert of your life was…?
Roger Waters “Dark Side of the Moon” in 2006 at the Hollywood Bowl.
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
The Power of Now (Wow, I sound like a douche bag so far in this interview.)
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
My wife gave me a beautiful baby boy. That was pretty nice.
13. South Park or Family Guy?
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
Sit at my house with comfort food and watch movies all day.
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
The Passion of the Christ… Just kidding. Die Hard.
16. Android or iPhone?
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
“13 Gobbi” in Montefollonico, Tuscany, Italy.
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Reporter April O’Neil from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon.
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage was coming to your house for dinner?
100% grass fed Bison burgers on toasted sesame seed buns, homemade potato salad, baked beans and some sort of Summer lager. Oh my god…. How can I get Nic over to the house? I’d love to have dinner with that dude.