Jeremy Luke is an actor probably best known for his portrayal of Mickey Cohen on TNT’s Mob City. Additionally, you may have seen Luke in the films Don Jon and Jersey Shore Shark Attack. Currently, Luke is one of the stars of Fox Digital Studio’s E.T.X.R., which is available for steaming to Netflix subscribers and is also available on iTunes, Amazon Xbox and Playstation for non-Netflix subscribers.
Jeremy was nice enough to take a few minutes out of his busy schedule recently to answer a few questions from us.
1. You walk into a bar. What do your order from the bartender?
Bud Light, shot of fireball.
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter?
@joeyrussojr and @grantharvey
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR/TiVO?
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
Pornhub.com (lol), facebook.com, Ameritrade.com
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your iPod?
I don’t have an ipod.
7. The first face that comes to mind when you think “punchable”?
Kim Jung Il
8. What’s your favorite meme?
I don’t know, there are so many to chose from, choices choices.
9. Dogs or cats?
10. Best concert of your life was…?
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
Awaken the Giant Within, Tony Robbins.
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
Birth me, my Mom.
13. South Park or Family Guy?
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
Some questions are just too personal.
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
Shawshank Redmption, Goodfellas, Citizen Kane.
16. Android or iPhone?
iPhone 4S B!
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
My Mom’s kitchen.
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
The Wolf of Wall Street, 3 times.
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Leah Thompson. Ironically, I just met her two days ago on set.
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage was coming to your house for dinner?
I would hire a chef to make cheeseburgers.
Here’s the trailer for E.T.X.R….Subscribe to UPROXX
(Previously: Walton Goggins)