If you are disappointed in the live ratings for some of your favorite shows on cable, rest assured that most of them are being watched — often in double the numbers — on DVRs a day or more later. This is particularly true for FX, which holds five spots in the top 10 list. WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN? I don’t know? That people with good taste in television don’t have to live-tweet everything? That everyone that watches FX, AMC, and the USA Network knows how to use a DVR? Nevermind, it’s just important because of REASONS.
Here’s the top ten.
1. The Bridge (FX) — 164.3 percent gain
2. Covert Affairs (USA) — 164 percent gain
3. Justified (FX) — 144.8 percent gain
4. Mad Men (AMC) — 143.3 percent gain
5. The Americans (FX) — 143.3 percent gain
6. Suits (USA) — 136.1 percent gain
7. American Horror Story (FX) — 131.1 percent again
8. Sons of Anarchy (FX) — 129.2 percent gain
9. Graceland (USA) — 126.5 percent
10. Breaking Bad (AMC) — 117.8 percent gain