As seen above, on Wednesday, Nate Silver of FiveThirtyEight posted an electoral map claiming that, if only women voted, Hillary Clinton would win in a landslide with 458 electoral votes to Donald Trump‘s 80 electoral votes. FiveThirtyEight also posted an electoral map claiming that, if only men voted, Trump would win with 350 electoral votes to Clinton’s 188.
Soon after, some Trump supporters on Twitter called for a repeal of women’s voting rights, because of course that happened. But other Twitter users responded to the same maps with jokes instead. We like that better.
- This Glorious, Scowling Gentleman Nearly Stole The Audience From Ken Bone At The Debate
- Twitter Got Salty With Donald Trump’s Request That ‘Muslims Report Stuff’
- The Funniest Tweets About Sunday Night’s Presidential Debate
- Kenneth Bone Is The Hero The Presidential Debate (And America) Needed Tonight
- Here’s Donald Trump Creepily Lurking Uncomfortably Close To Hillary Clinton During The Debate
- The Funniest Tweets About Monday Night’s Presidential Debate
- Donald Trump’s Sniffling During The Debate Is Driving Everyone Crazy
- Here Are All Best Dad Jokes So Far During The Vice Presidential Debate
- The Internet Called Out Mike Pence’s Efforts To Gaslight The VP Debate Audience
- The Internet Can’t Stop Joking About ‘That Mexican Thing’ From The VP Debate