Some people show no hesitation in opening up to camera crews after a life-threatening emergency. Examples include the amazing viral auto accident witness who will live forever in 2015 summer infamy. Likewise, this man lived to talk at length about his harrowing experience, and he was happy to do so.
In this video, Robert Wright (he spells it out) hustled away from the scene of an apartment complex fire. While grilling up his ribs outside, he’d seen flames spilling from his building. The was then forced make a quick selection on what prized item or person to rescue first. To his credit, he did rescue his children first before going back for his ribs because, “I did was make sure my ribs are alright… I take pride in what I do.”
Priorities, man. A parent and child in the building had to be hospitalized for smoke inhalation, and all Mr. Wright can do is express thankfulness for the safety of his ribs. Then he gave a pretty good hustle for someone to spring for a motel room so his ribs could lie down and take a rest. Soon enough, the ribs took over this man’s existence and united with the entire cosmos.