Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of Grant Morrison. Here are all the mashup and parody videos I didn’t get a chance to cover, thrown in your face like you’re Jodie Foster working for the FBI.
- FIRST VIDEO: The 1974 version of The Great Gatsby starring Robert Redford, Mia Farrow, and Sam Waterston gets re-dubbed with audio of Leonardo DiCaprio, Carey Mulligan, and Tobey Maguire from the second trailer for Baz Luhrmann’s 2013 version. [via The Hollywood Reporter]
- SECOND VIDEO: “This fall on NBC you won’t believe what She-Ra has in store.” Starring Kylie Minogue as She-Ra and Alfie Allen (Game Of Thrones) as “Skelly”. Being NBC, this would get cancelled after one season regardless of popularity. [via CBM]
- THIRD VIDEO: Someone added the Millennium Falcon from Star Wars to GTA IV– Oh, my! What have you done? It’s BACKWARDS. You flea-bitten furball! (Technically mirrored, not backwards, but I don’t know a good Empire quote for that.) [via Technabob]
- FOURTH VIDEO: If Breaking Bad were a cheesy drama from the ’90s, we’d still watch it. Begrudgingly. [via Reddit]
- Banner picture: One of the ten mashups of The Great Gatsby with Mean Girls quotes at Next Movie.
- Inset picture via Pleated Jeans.