"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by the bane of respectable journos and scrupulous primates alike, Michael Tunison. Expect sports and tits.
- The Sports Point has pictures of a shirtless Vince Young dancing among other shirtless dudes. And who says he has no receivers?
- Busted Coverage has a Preakness photo essay and East Coast Bias has a handy handicapping guide. Me? I have only the advice to stay very far away from Baltimore.
- The Sporting Blog's Spencer Hall sits down with Aqua Teen Hunger Force co-creator Dan Willis, who would like to let you know "Mike Piazza needs to step up!"
- Hashmarks (via SportsbyBrooks) reports Ricky Williams was invited to Cedric Benson's arresty boat party. Sorry, Ced, alcohol's not really the drug of choice there.
- Deuce of Davenport introduces us to cheese racing. I'd like to introduce my meat racer to September Carrino. (NSFW)
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org