Saint Andrew's Net is With Leather's daily link dump. In Germany, I hear, they have graphic link porn.
- MLB players are haunted by the fans struck by their foul balls, Walkoff Walk discovers. It's a wonder, then, why more players don't flock to the Marlins.
- Puck Daddy clues us into the news that The Rock will play the Tooth Fairy in an upcoming role. Oh, that's supposed to be a hockey player. There about as many tooth fairies as Samoan and black hockey players out there, so why not?
- Busted Coverage finds some WTO protest quality signs at the Save the Sonics rally. Eh, without the eco terrorism, it's just not the same.
- The Associated Press hopes to charge bloggers by the word when excerpting their articles, Fanhouse reports. Sucks for them when I just remove the spaces between all the words.
- Machochip questions the practicality of limb lengthening surgery. Staring at Belen Rodriguez counts as surgery now?
Send your tips and submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.