Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link dump. Reader satisfaction not guaranteed. Or even taken into consideration, really.
- Mouthpiece Sports lists ten of the least influential White Sox players in history. At last, meaningless unknown players are finally getting their due!
- Joe Sports Fan redefines creepy with the Sports Anchor O-Face collection. More ball-retreatingly disturbing: Lou Holtz or John Clayton? Strongly recommended to counterbalance that link: Hungarian Playmate Orsi Kocsis.
- The Sporting Blog tells the tale of one Bengals fan who was brutally attacked by a Steelers fan at Sunday’s game in Cincy. Pittsburgh: making Ohio look good since the 1800s.
- Puck Daddy has the lowdown on the creepy-as-hell (but not as creepy as Sports Anchor O-Faces) Lightning goalie masks that promote Saw V. To echo some others out there, I can’t wait for Saw V. So many loose ends that need to be resolved from Saw IV.
- D.C. Sports Bog reports that the Wizards have dropped their antics and are serious this year. It’s a commitment that could theoretically last, as long as Gilbert Arenas never returns from injury. Which seems kinda possible, actually.
Send tips and submissions for Saint Andrew’s Net to email@example.com. We also welcome pictures of cats wearing clothes.