Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link dump. It’s part of the sports blogging circle-jerk that I barely tolerate.
- Ball Don’t Lie has a solid interview with TNT’s Kenny Smith. I didn’t realize his wife is a “Price Is Right” model. Nice pull. Still a couple rungs below Alessandra Ambrosio, though. But then, aren’t they all?
- USS Mariner looks at an ESPN poll that reveals M’s fans are the most pessimistic baseball fans in teh country. Or maybe they’re just the only ones who aren’t unrealistic homers.
- Sports by Brooks introduces us to F2 racer Natacha Gachnung. The guttural-sounding Swiss miss fills out a sweater in the right way.
- Every Day Should Be Saturday spoofs Mel Kiper’s… whatever it is that Mel Kiper does. Be an asshole?
- Don Chavez finds video of an amazing trick bowling shot: a 7-10 split across two lanes. That guy totally got laid afterward.
- Fan IQ compiles several examples of sports-related Christmas lights. It’s a great way to let your neighbors know you’re a moron.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.