Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link pile. It shot the sheriff, but it did not shoot the deputy.
- It appears we’re destined for a Phillies-Yankees World Series. For whom will you be rooting?
- Running back by committee sucks for fantasy teams, but it’s great for Monopoly.
- Great crashes in drag racing. My favorite part was the engulfing ball of fire.
- If they made all the Nike shoes in the world out of this stuff, the world would be a much more nerdy place.
- Paul Pierce may or may not be losing $10,000 this season.
- The hottest chicks in sports film. Bleacher Report.
- Everyone gather ’round for the ballad of former Maryland Terrapin star Juan Dixon.
- Priscilla Monroe looks great in her underwear, but can she make a mean pad thai?
Send tips and submissions to WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com. *But I don’t wanna send tips or submissions.* You send in those tips and like it, bub.