If sports information was a game show, then the showcase showdown would feature two generous helpings of Morning Meat. But since it’s not, you only get one. Continue to send us wonderful tips and links at WithLeather-Tips@UPROXX.com, and be sure to follow WL and our guest editors, Weed Against Speed, Shane Bacon and Christmas Ape on Twitter.
- Finally, somebody figured out how to wear a machine gun.
- I want to hire Queen Latifah’s agent.
- THIS is a video game collage for the ages.
- Cypress Hill is back. Fresh. Respected.
- Apparently, children are not the source of the world’s woes. It’s the parents.
- John Tesh probably plowed Oprah. When this studio is Roundball Rockin’ don’t come a-knockin’.
- Sometimes you just wonder what those TV people were smoking.
- The greatest custom jersey in the history of sports. And it’s even a tie-down!
- Yes, this latest piece of athletic apparel is $130, but you can’t put a price on “working fly for easy drainage.”
- Actor Jim Carrey has some opinions on Tiger Woods. Alrighty then.
- Pinball machines: A history.
More images of the Atlanta Falcons cheerleader tryouts after the jump. Thanks, Slothrop.