24) Pittsburgh Steelers (6-3) – I love the aftermath of the Steelers’ loss to Baltimore Sunday night, as if it’s some sort of dagger in Pitt’s season. We seem to forget Baltimore’s performance against Jacksonville.
25) New Orleans Saints (6-3) – It should be an exciting second half of the season between New Orleans and Atlanta in the NFC South, but if I have to pick between these two teams with great offenses and terrible defenses, I’ll take the Saints.
26) Houston Texans (6-3) – Wowzers, three wins in a row. That’s just impressive enough to distract me from asking, “WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ANDRE JOHNSON???”
27) Cincinnati Bengals (6-2) – Also in the aftermath of Sunday night’s season sweep of the Steelers by the Ravens is the status of the Bengals, who are quietly enjoying an awesome season. Sure, they’ve played the league’s easiest schedule so far and they still have to play Pitt and Baltimore twice, but let’s give them a little credit before they blow it all to hell.
28) Baltimore Ravens (6-2) – Again, see that Jacksonville game. This team is bipolar like a sorority girl.
29) Detroit Lions (6-2) – Re-signing Kevin Smith makes me think Jahvid Best is done for the season. Not like this team really needs a RB.
30) New York Giants (6-2) – The Giants clearly need to address their running situation with Ahmad Bradshaw’s injury, but this team is just scary. Eli Manning is playing like he should after he called himself elite, instead of playing like a guy who was labeled elite and plays like this:
31) San Francisco 49ers (7-1) – I don’t care what numbers say, the 49ers have already clinched their playoff spot.
32) Green Bay Packers (8-0) – We get it, Aaron. You’re awesome.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.