Tonight on the With Leather WWE Raw open discussion thread:
A night of big beginnings and potential ends will unfold on July 8 when Bray Wyatt and his family finally arrive on Monday Night Raw after weeks of eerie dispatches from their cabin in the woods. But while the Wyatts make their long-awaited debut, Vickie Guerrero finds herself in the proverbial hot seat after Stephanie McMahon set her up for a job evaluation. With the very future of Raw at stake, here are five things to look forward to. (via WWE.com)
In lieu of our regular five-point preview (and in celebration of the debuting Wyatt Family), here are five scenarios for a Wyatt Family debut that’d make me the happiest wrestling fan in the world:
1. Vickie Guerrero is in the “proverbial hot sea” with Stephanie McMahon. The Wyatt Family debuts, Luke Harper boots Stephanie in the face, Triple H and Vince try to make the save only to get Sister Abigail’d. Bray cuts a long promo about THE FIST COMING DOWN AND THE FIST BEING CHANGE AND THE FIST COMING DOWN. Stephanie gets taken away and sorted back into her front office job, Triple H is too injured to squash Bray in a YOU DON’T TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY match, and (best of all) the passive-aggressive backstage segments stop entirely.
2. John Cena does NOT interject himself into the Wyatt Family debut to say “Husky Harris” and make the crowd chant “HUS-ky HAR-ris” during every Bray Wyatt match ever. He does NOT DO THAT.
3. The Wyatt Family debut includes a female Wyatt Family member, a beautiful, dancing hillbilly in a fox mask played by Fandango’s original dancer. I don’t want her to be a dancing hillbilly necessarily, but I will do anything to get her back on television.
4. Bray Wyatt debuts and attacks the injured Kofi Kingston. He attacks Kofi again, then again. The show ends with 30 uninterrupted minutes of Bray Wyatt attacking an injured Kofi Kingston.
5. The Wyatt Family debuts and captivates the WWE Universe, only to be interrupted by Bray’s little brother BO WYATT, a motorcycle-ridin’, overly-excited bad boy with a heart of gold who just wants to ENTERTAIN! Bo Wyatt is then immediately put into a crate and shoved off the roof of the arena.
Let us know your dream Wyatt Family debut scenarios in the comments below.
As always, my 10 favorite comments from tonight’s WWE Raw open discussion thread will be featured in tomorrow’s Best and Worst report. To nominate a comment for top 10 consideration, please reply to it with a +1.
Enjoy at least one part of the show, everybody.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.