Morning Meat is WL’s daily link dump.It’s having a barbecue on Sunday just so it can see your girlfriend in a spring dress. Send us tips at WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com and follow WL, PUNTE, Burnsy, Shakey and Ryan on Twitter.
- If I haven’t mentioned it a hundred times already, I’ll be covering the main event of the World Series of Poker for the next two weeks. You’ll find updates here plus a lot more on my dedicated FB page.
- Here’s a good point about using music in YouTube videos. Fresh…respected.
- Much like Charles Barkley, Christina Hendricks of “Mad Men” is not a role model. I’m sure those two have a lot more in common that that. Probably.
- Wow, those guys that created Farmville are even bigger dicks than I thought.
- Here’s a fun shirt in the event that you happen to be an Eagles fan. Warning: contains F-bombage.
- You’re not gonna believe this, but Kentucky’s basketball program is now the subject of an NCAA probe.
- Not only can you color on the walls of your parents’ house with crayon, but I guess you can carve stuff out of it, too.
- The internet’s best viral sports videos. Motocross death glaringly absent.
- Underrated women of 2010. I suppose that’s better than under-shaven.
- Instead of turning these Marvel comics into movies, they might be better suited as TV shows.
- Somebody made an NES-style Twilight video game. Whatever. As long as I can play as Team Jacob.
Thanks to everyone that sent in tips this week. We couldn’t have done it without you. Well…we could have, but it would have involved a lot more effort.