Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link dump. Without it, this site would live happily on.
- Good stuff from Food Court Lunch. I do so enjoy people crapping on Freddie Mitchell.
- Sports by Brooks rightfully calls FanHaus “retarded” for hiring Jay Mariotti. Having quit that site because of the jackasses that make the decisions there, I can confirm: yes, jackasses make the decisions there.
- Kevin Garnett, actually kind of a dick. [The Sporting Blog]
- on 205th presents Ana Ivanovic on the beach in a bikini. She’s a great tennis player and all, but I still prefer the 9-page gallery of gravure idol Reon Kadena. Also, “Gravure Idol” would be a way better show than “American Idol.”
- Shutdown Corner gives you the five most valuable and five least valuable people of Wild Card weekend. I disagree with the absence of Mike Scifres from the first list.
Send tips and submissions for Saint Andrew’s Net to firstname.lastname@example.org. But not between noon and one o’clock. That’s Willie’s time.