"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- Mack Avenue Tigers employs stream of consciousness. Justin Verlander throws a no-no. Good for the Tigers, but I prefer leopards over the other jungle cats.
- The Extrapolater tracks down Dan O'Brien and Dave Johnson. Sure the decathalon is cool, but the modern pentathlon has swords and horses.
- Bugs & Cranks awards lead gloves to the all-time worst fielders. George Bell receives an honorable mention – probably because Harry Caray once confused him with George Bush I.
- More Credible presents LOLSPRTS!!1!. The last picture is why I will never follow cricket. But I suppose if a game lasted for days, I would shed my clothes too. Risk anyone?
- The Feed reviews the worst of the best baseball players. George Bell is on this list too. Thank God the White Sox traded Senor Sosa for him in '92. Smart thinking South Side brain trust!
- The Ladies… ask you to perform your civic duty. Are you growing tired of voting for me yet? Imagine how my fellow Chicagoans and I feel about casting ballots for mayors named Daley.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com.