"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- Clay Travis claims the 'The' for the SEC as a spoil of victory. I'd like to forget I ever defended the Big Ten and look at some pics of lovely Ashley.
- Get your NCAA Basketball fix on March to Madness. I like a wee nip of the creature now and then. Do you have a problem with that, you bastard?
- The Fanhouse thinks Scott Boras has gone off the deep end. If Rick Ankiel is Babe Ruth, then certainly I am John L. Sullivan.
- Awful Announcing wants you to start the slow clap for James Carville. The last time I applauded a political pundit was when that stripper explained the "open door" policy to me.
- Deuce of Davenport displays a video of Tom Brady's prowess on the field. Or you could watch this sexy vid on Girls Gone Sports of his off-field prowess and remeber why you hate him.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com.