"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by the bane of respectable journos and monkey haters everywhere, Michael Tunison. Expect sports and tits.
- Going Five Hole has a screengrab of Don Cherry's fruit tart themed get-up from Saturday. Are those kiwis?
- Blue Monkey Disco Party proffers the new John Daly video game. Don't know if it can replace Lee Carvallo's Putting Challenge. Or that their pink banner can replace this pink teddy.
- The Sports Hernia tried to take in the unbearable brightness of Barry Melrose. It appears ESPN has switched to klieg lights only on set. Still less garish than Cherry.
- Awful Announcing has the video of Sir Charles crediting his fat ass for his rebounding prowess. But where's the credit to cheese steaks for his fat ass prowess?
- The Sports Point carries the report of Steelers' first-round pick Rashard Mendenhall getting robbed on the South side of Chicago. Hope he's not expecting the Rooneys to recoup that.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com.