Some of my all-time favorite Workaholics episodes involve the guys interacting with high school kids ("What's up with all these, books?"), but I'm also pretty well removed from my running-tiny-dick-joke prime and would have much preferred last night's episode to revolve around Adam taunting teenage athletes and infiltrating their sports teams, so while not my favorite, at least we got some of that.
A few thoughts before we get to the "Kill yourself!" GIFs.
- You gotta drop "I don't want to risk hitting porcelain" prior to approaching the kiddie urinal or you're just begging for trouble. Everyone knows this.
- Step one in starting a casino: identifying the most "indian-iest" of your gang.
- "Borderline dad body" is just a great way to describe your physique.
- The Blake's phone contacts bit was solid. More of this please.
- If you're going to go full dick gag, it's nice to have some misdirection the end.
Let's get to the media, shall we? Above via.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.