OK folks, time to toss any potential productivity for today out the window. Earlier this morning Ron Howard tweeted, “Just got a video reel from Dr. Tobias Fünke at http://InsertMeAnywhere.biz . Anybody seen this guy? Inspiring Stuff.” Nothing will ever be the same.
So much to get to. So little time. Deep breaths. Let’s compartmentalize. First up: here’s the sizzle reel itself from the Tobias Fünke YouTube channel. Prepare to be blown… away.
Taste the happy, people. Taste it. I’ve simultaneously had my concerns about Arrested Development on Netflix meeting my ridiculous expectations quelled, while also having said expectations raised even further. That would have seemed impossible prior to watching the sizzle reel. Now I believe anything is possible.
But we’re just at the ledge of the rabbit hole that is InsertMeAnywhere.biz. Holy Fire Sale, where to begin? We’re talking about an interactive treasure chest of Fünke wonderfulness, people! Highlights include, but are not limited to:
- An opening video message to James Cameron.
- Choose your own character adventures, complete with audition reels and interactive uploads.
- Banner ads for ManGo!: “It’s like having a Mango in your mouth!”
- A foolproof guide on “HOW TO MAKE YOUR INTIMATE VIDEO STARRING TOBIAS FÜNKE.”
- And did I mention the url is InsertMeAnywhere.biz? I did? Just confirming.
Highly photoshop-able images of Tobias’s six “insert me anywhere” characters on the next page. I won’t discourage you from taking a stab at them and sharing in the comments. Do yourself (and no one else in your life) a favor and start exploring the new Arrested Development magic now.