One might argue, and one would be absolutely correct, that last night’s Grammys was one big lead-up to a performance from Nine Inch Nails, Queens of the Stone Age, Dave Grohl, and Lindsey Buckingham. That’s, of course, literally true, since they closed the show, but in a ceremony teeming with unnecessary mashups and unworthy performers, this kickass finale among rock gods was a surefire bathed-in-red rager.
And it was, until the performance was cut short by advertisements.
Trent Reznor was none too pleased. (I mean, dude’s never pleased, but he was ESPECIALLY none too pleased.)
F*ck yeah, Trent Reznor; f*ck you, Grammys.
Full 2014 Grammys Coverage:
– Here’s Everything The Internet Thinks Pharrell’s Grammys Hat Looks Like
– Madonna Was Clearly Paying Tribute To ‘Motherboy’ From ‘Arrested Development’ At The Grammys, You Guys
– Nine Inch Nails, Queens Of The Stone Age, Dave Grohl Closed The Grammys With A Leathery Bang
– Taylor Swift Thought She Won Album Of The Year. She Didn’t.
– Metallica’s Grammys Performance Of ‘One’ Could Have Used More Jethro Tull
– Daft Punk’s Grammys Performance With Stevie Wonder And Pharrell Was Worth The Wait
– Here’s The Taylor Swift Dancing To Kendrick Lamar GIF Everyone Needs
– And The Best Performance Of The 2014 Grammys Goes To…Kendrick Lamar
– Katy Perry Introduced The Grammys To Witch Broom Stripper Poles
– Beyoncé Cheated On Jay Z With A Chair During Her Grammys Performance
– Here Are A Bunch Pictures Of Pharell’s Giant Hat At The Grammys
Banner via Getty Image