Anders Holm is an actor and writer probably best know for being one of the co-creators and stars of Comedy Central’s Workaholics, which returned for its fourth season last Wednesday night. Prior to Workaholics, Holm co-founded Mail Order Comedy, a sketch comedy troupe, with his Workaholics co-creators, Blake Anderson, Adam DeVine and Kyle Newacheck.
Anders was nice enough to take a few minutes out of his busy schedule recently to answer a few questions from us.
1. You walk into a bar. What do your order from the bartender?
Jack and Coke.
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter?
@rude_jude because #whitepeoplewednesday
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR/TiVO?
Alfred Hitchcock Hour, Eagleheart, PTI, and Howard the Duck.
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
Gino’s East Chicago style spinach Pizza. Shamrock Shake.
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
Ignored Prayers, World Star, Google News, Pitchfork, pornhub
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your iPod?
Right now, Deee-Lite Theme off their first album World Clique. Great opening track.
7. The first face that comes to mind when you think “punchable”?
Mine. I know.
8. What’s your favorite meme?
The polar bear that loves cocaine is pretty good and most Booty Had Me Like meme’s are on point.
9. Dogs or cats?
Dogs. Come on.
10. Best concert of your life was…?
Hmm, either 1998 Beastie Boys Hello Nasty show with A Tribe Called Quest opening in Chicago or Tune-Yards, Twin Shadow, James Blake all at one show at some church for SXSW in 2011.
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
Black Hole by Charles Burns. It’s weird and great.
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
The University of Wisconsin – Madison let me go to their school even though I was too stupid to get in.
13. South Park or Family Guy?
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
Try something new in a new place with new people that I really like even though I just met them. Or binge watch Cheers.
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
Eyes Wide Shut. Jaws.
16. Android or iPhone?
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
Let’s keep it real, anywhere that sells a gyro at 3:00am.
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
The Princess from The Neverending Story or the 13 year old from Animal House (i was 7 and the actor was at least 18, so relax).
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage was coming to your house for dinner?
The second episode of the fourth season of Workaholics airs tonight at 10pm EST.
(Previously: John C. McGinley. Pic via Getty Images)