Walton Goggins is an actor probably best known for portraying crazy-haired Boyd Crowder on Justified and Detective Shane Vendrell on The Shield. Additionally, he’s had roles in numerous other TV and film projects, including Sons of Anarchy, Django Unchained and Lincoln. He also starred in and co-produced The Accountant, which won an Academy Award in 2002 for Best Short Film (Live Action). Justified, which wraps its fifth season April 8th, airs Tuesday nights at 10 EST. FYI, we’re told from sources in the know that Walton’s character goes “full Boyd Crowder” in tonight’s episode. (UPDATE: He did!)
Walton was nice enough to take a few minutes out of his busy schedule recently to answer a few questions from us.
1. You walk into a bar. What do your order from the bartender?
Makers on the rocks.
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter?
I don’t twitter.
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR/TiVO?
Survivor and Frontline.
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
A margarita and chips from El Compadre on Sunset.
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
NY Times, Huffington Post and Walton-Goggins.com (God, I’m an asshole.)
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your iPod?
7. The first face that comes to mind when you think “punchable”?
Any automated computer for any corporation I’m calling to find out questions about my bill.
8. What’s your favorite meme?
9. Dogs or cats?
10. Best concert of your life was…?
The Cult… Saw them in Florence, Italy.
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
My son… For being my son.
13. South Park or Family Guy?
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
Coffee, paper and hang out with my family
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
16. Android or iPhone?
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
A place (don’t remember the name) in Avignon, France. Lit only by candlelight. Best music ever.
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage was coming to your house for dinner?
Nothing… I’d buy a thousand dollars worth of liquor and tell him how awesome he was in Leaving Las Vegas.
(Previously: Gavin McInnes)
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.