Here’s the first teaser for the first half of the split final season of Mad Men, which debuts on April 13. As you can see, it features a nattily-dressed Don Draper exiting a plane and putting on his fedora. It also raises a few questions, including, but not limited to the following:
- Where is he?
- Where was he?
- Was he in Monte Carlo?
- IS HE IN MONTE CARLO?
- What is he doing in Monte Carlo?
- I mean, besides gambling and philandering?
- IS HE THERE TO ROB A CASINO?
- Or is he, like, just getting back from California after visiting Pete Campbell?
- What did he and Pete talk about?
- Was he away for a funeral?
- Was it Pete’s funeral?
- DID PETE GET EATEN BY A BEAR?
And so on and so forth. We get our answers in just over a month. The suspense is killing me.
Source: NY Daily News