– IMPORTANT THING TO READ: I was at Fun Fun Fun Fest in Austin all weekend so I’ve got “festival sickness,” which is a lot like regular sickness only part of it had to suffer through The Misfits. What I’m getting at is that I’m under the weather and downed about 3/4 of a bottle of cough syrup, so if the report gets wonky or hyper-emotional I apologize in advance.
– The Best and Worst series of reports now has a handy “share this” button, which makes not being a bastard and taking two seconds out of your life to promote my work easier than ever. I’m a blogger! You have to do my work FOR me!
– Here’s a link to this week’s episode. You have 2-out-of-3 chances to get though the episode in one sitting, and you’ve already lost one to a Corey Graves chopblock. SORRY.
Please click through for the Best and Worst of WWE NXT for November 11, 2013.
Worst: This Is The Week Where We’re Mean To Bayley
Last week’s episode featured an ominous segment where Summer Rae and Sasha Banks acted suspiciously nice to Bayley in an effort to (I guess) make Charlotte mad, and with the announcement of Charlotte and Bayley vs. Summer and Sasha in a tag match for this week, pretty much every sign in existence pointed to NXT’s most adorable character getting the … uh, raw end of the deal. Pun intended?
This was my list of acceptable ways for the match to end:
1. Bayley going “bad” but still being Bayley in a Sandy from Grease situation
2. Charlotte turning on Bayley because she’s a Flair, and the Flairs are all disreputable scumbags
3. Charlotte and Sasha having a “when doves cry” moment where they realize they’re the color-swapped versions of the same character
4. Bayley hugging everyone and everyone deciding to be friends
Anything other than that can go straight to Hell.