Bridget Regan is an actress perhaps best known for portraying Kahlan Amnell on Legend of the Seeker, Rose on Jane the Virgin, and Dottie Underwood on Agent Carter. You may have also seen her on shows like The Good Wife and Sons of Anarchy, and films like John Wick and The Leisure Class. Currently she stars on TNT’s The Last Ship, which returns for its third season this Sunday, June 12.
Bridget was nice enough to take a few minutes out of her busy schedule recently to answer a few questions from us.
1. You walk into a bar. What do you order from the bartender?
A glass of champagne.
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter and/or Instagram?
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR?
Better Call Saul, New Girl, Jane the Virgin, Outlander, People v. O.J. Simpson, Girlfriend Experience.
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
The hamachi, Uni linguini, lobster roll and fried chicken sandwich from Son of Gun in Los Angeles.
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
Amazon (for everything), the Real Real, Pinterest, Rise Nation to book class.
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your mobile device?
7. If you could go back and give your 18-year-old self one piece of advice, what would it be?
8. What’s the last thing you Googled?
Nicolas Cage favorite food. I’m a girl who does her research (see last question). Apparently he doesn’t eat pork. Because he doesn’t eat animals that don’t mate in a dignified manner. Just when you think the man couldn’t get more fascinating… He does.
9. Dogs or cats?
I have a cat. But I love dogs. So. Both.
10. Best concert of your life was…?