Katrina Law is an actress perhaps best known for portraying Mira on the Starz series, Spartacus: Blood and Sand and Spartacus: Vengeance. Currently, she plays Nyssa al Ghul on The CW’s Arrow, which airs Wednesdays at 8 p.m. EST.
Katrina was nice enough to take a few minutes out of her busy schedule recently to answer a few questions from us.
1. You walk into a bar. What do you order from the bartender?
Margarita. Rocks. No salt. Or if the day calls for it, Glenlivet. Rocks.
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter and/or Instagram?
National Geographic. Is that a person?
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR?
Homeland, Nashville, Vikings, Grinder, The Voice, Ray Donavan.
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
Deep Fried Red Velvet Cheesecake.
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
BuzzFeed, Huffington Post, The Onion.
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your mobile device?
Lana Del Rey, “Blue Jeans.”
7. The first face that comes to mind when you think “punchable?”
They know who they are…
8. What’s the last thing you googled?
“What is the fasting running bird on Earth?”
9. Dogs or cats?
10. Best concert of your life was…?
Eric Clapton or Sick of It All. It was a draw.
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
My husband married me… hahahahaahhaah…
13. South Park or Family Guy?
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
Fly down to Exuma and hang out with the iguanas and sting rays again.
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
16. The sports team or teams you’re most passionate about?
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
Somewhere that wasn’t attached to my kitchen.
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage was coming to your house for dinner?
Nothing. I wouldn’t want to kill him.
PREVIOUSLY: Zuri Hall