But what about the cats and dogs who have been coerced — through the clever use of treats — into wearing Halloween costumes that didn’t fit into our pop culture or geeky categories? Were these put-upon pets humiliated for nothing? No, we say! Let them have their day on the Internet, forever touted and remembered for that time they wore the lobster suit. No need to thank us, Lobster Cat. The look on your face is thanks enough.
Spider-Cat, Spider-Cat, does whatever a Spider-Cat does. (It’s sleep. He sleeps.) [via]
“Happy Halloween. have a martini.” — walt4537
It’s a Boxer boxer. [via]
Pumpkin dog photographed by Andrew Roberts.
“My cat had his eye removed last month. Instant Halloween costume!” — Twitch1113
Dammit I’m mad, Taco Cat, dammit I’m mad. (That’s a palindrome.) [via]
Photographed by Nathan Rupert.
This is probably photoshopped but I love it. [via]
Can this horse be cuter? Nay. [via]
“I left my pumpkin unattended for one second…” — insolentjuice
“Saw something in her mouth, bent down and laughed.” — RagingRedLotus
Check out some of our other Halloween costumes:
- Cute Animals In Pop Culture Halloween Costumes
- Cats And Dogs In Cute, Geeky Halloween Costumes
- Funny And Unique Halloween Costumes Based On TV Characters
- Pop Culture Halloween Costumes That Won’t Break The Bank
- Geeky Homemade Halloween Costumes
- Intriguing Halloween Costumes Based On TV Characters
- More Clever Halloween Costumes From Pop Culture