This is a Japanese game show where they scare a bear cub and then make fun of it. Haha, bear dishonor family. [via Buzzfeed]
Daily Circle Jerk Links of the Day:
- A musical ode to captain Jean Luc Picard. |HolyTaco|
- Speaking of Hitler, here’s Hitler finding out about Michael Jackson’s death. |ScreenJunkies|
- Ever wanted to buy a t-shirt gun? Now’s your chance. Now all you need is a sports arena. |on205th|
- A hideously deformed mutant made a 90s-era rap tribute to “LOL”. |Atom|
- Emma Watson moved in with her boyfriend, a 26-year-old “financier.” Oh, Emma, when will you stop playing games and lift the restraining order? And besides, only girls with chlamydia date guys in finance. True story. |DailyFill|
- Meet the best six-year-old basketball player in the world. And he’s Jewish! Ha, just kidding of course. |HoopDoctors|
- Look everyone, The Hangover is a ripoff of Dude Where’s My Car! And it doesn’t matter because Zach Galifianakis makes me ejaculate happiness. |CollegeHumor|
- The 10 best iPhone apps. My favorite app is called “Verizon,” which allows you to not have an iPhone. Incredible! …Tired? There’s a nap for that. |TSBMag|
- Dana White goes to war with EA over their MMA video game, says not too long ago EA wouldn’t take a meeting because MMA disgusted them. |G4|
- A painting of Quentin Tarantino and Adolf Hitler in a Reservoir Dogs-style Mexican standoff. |Heeb|
- In a way, this garbage-can-full-of-water prank might actually be more ruthless than the old flaming bag of dog poop. |EpicCarnival|
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.