This week on the Frotcast, we finally got the microphones and mixer we’ve been promising so Ben could achieve what producer Phil Spector used to call the “Wall of Ear Rape.” I hope we did it. This week we:
- Discuss kid critic ‘Lights, Camera, Jackson‘ and who’s to blame for putting him on TV
- Tila Tequila vs. The Juggalos: As Danger Guerrero says, between Juggalos and Shawn Merriman, what is it about Tila Tequila’s nipples that makes stupid people so mad?
- Get friend of the Frotcast comedian and porn camera man Joe King on the phone to talk about Montana Fishburne, Brian Pumper, and what makes our monkey fufus wet.
- We wrap it up with a verbal frot to the death over Scott Pilgrim, which Ben thinks is the worst film we’ve seen for the Frotcast, and Bret and I think is the best.
- What should we see this week, Piranha 3D or The Expendables? Feel free to weigh in in the comments or via email to the Frotcast.