If you don’t like burritos, we can’t help you — there’s nothing left to say besides, “Vaya con Dios.” Not liking burritos is like not liking puppies. Or not like The Princess Bride. Or not liking tacos.
Today is National Burrito Day, and that means people are flipping the hell out. All styles, all fillings, it’s on. It also means brands are ready to satiate our collective hunger with burrito deals around the nation. No one seems to be just throwing free burritos out their drive through windows, but there are some pretty okay deals.
- Chipotle will give you free chips and guac if you take their quiz — but that’s an every day thing. It’s almost funny that they don’t have free burritos today, after giving away millions of them last year.
- El Pollo Loco will give you a free burrito if you buy a burrito. Just hand over this coupon or show it on your phone.
- Del Taco will give you a free drink with your burrito if you let them spam you. Probably not worth it.
- On the Border will give you free queso. This isn’t limited to National Burrito Day, but we aren’t not going to mention free queso.
- Rubios will discount your burrito to $5 on April 6 and 7th. Their shrimp burritos are pretty bomb, so this seems like a marginal win.
- Blue Coast Burrito has a buy one, get one offer too. Two burritos is always better.
- Taco Bell is launching a taco burrito, starting today. It’s exactly what it sounds like.