Saint Andrew’s Net is WithLeather’s daily link dump. It shows up once a day and gets largely ignored — just like Ufford!
- Blogging endomorph Spencer Hall goes to an MMA gym to learn just how not-tough he is. Hall’s first-person pieces are regularly better than any participatory journalism in SI or ESPN the Mag. |The Sporting Blog|
- FIX YO ROLE MODELS! Esquire’s list of male role models includes six announcers, including Dickie V and Charles Barkley. |Awful Announcing|
- In case you missed it: The Basketball Jones’s annual awards show. I figured Tas owned a suit; I’m not surprised Skeets doesn’t. |Ball Don’t Lie|
- Remember Jason Kidd’s baby mama Hope Dworaczyk? She’s Miss April in this month’s Playboy. |SFW: on 205th; NSFW here|
- Can someone explain the NCAA final to me? “What happened was a team of future NBA players playing better than a team of people who look pretty good in forest green.” |College Humor|
Send tips and submissions for Saint Andrew’s Net to withleather at the Gmail kind of address. Give us something good and we won’t tell your parents what you did to those poor kittens.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.