Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link dump. It didn’t draft a backup fantasy quarterback, because owning Tom Brady is all the fantasy it needs.
- This is not a political blog (honest!) but here’s a can’t-miss post about your tax dollars at play that’s admittedly been blown a bit out of proportion.
- Here’s a review for Madden 10, take from it what you will. It makes no mention of the field goal nets that those Electronic Arts programmers worked so hard to fix.
- It’s more of a “game show than a game, but anything about Jeopardy! gets in.
- Louisville’s Rick Pitino campaign of damage control hasn’t exactly been a smooth one.
- This guy seems a little too confident that this F18 won’t squash him on the runway.
- Satire: David Ortiz seems to be hitting the ball again.
- MMA’s Jason Miller is well aware of the tradeoffs that come with signing on the dotted line with UFC.
- It’s an “I can’t believe I never thought of that before” lookalike that I’m sorry we never posted before now.
- Mike Tunison did another interview for his book, oh what’s it called again? No, don’t tell me, lemme guess.
Send tips and submissions to WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com. And then do something terrible for the environment to offset all of those hippies recycling around you.