Al-Aqsa TV is the official TV station of Hamas, and I think we can all agree its children’s programming is educational AND entertaining. In this clip from “Pioneers of Tomorrow,” Nassur the Hamas teddy bear talks about going to the Gaza Strip and joining the mujahideen to wage Jihad against the Jews. Awwww, what a cute little martyr!
This is actually one of the least unsettling clips from Comment Central’s Top 10 clips of Middle Eastern TV. Some of the highlights:
- A plushy Hamas mouse is martyred by terrorist Jews
- A plushy Hamas bunny is martyred by terrorist Jews
- “Tom and Jerry” is an international Jewish conspiracy
- Jurassic Park is an international Jewish conspiracy
- The Harry Potter phenomenon: go ahead and guess what that is
There’s also a piece from Kuwaiti TV on why homosexuals should be tortured in public squares. I actually didn’t watch that clip — I just figured it had something to do with the Jews.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.