7. Michael Cudlitz (Band of Brothers) — Cudlitz had been around for years before Band of Brothers, but the HBO mini-series was his first high-profile gig. We now know him from the brilliant Southland.
8. Michael Fassbender (Band of Brothers) — Now we know him from Prometheus, X-Men: First Class, Hunger, Haywire and Inglorious Basterds. We even know his penis from Shame.
9. Kirk Acevedo (Band of Brothers) — He was Charlie in Fringe, plus he was in the short-lived but decent Prime Suspect and the likewise short-lived but not very good Black Donnellys.
10. Jamie Bamber (Band of Brothers — Of course, now we know him from Battlestar Gallactica, and the Brits probably know him from Law & Order: UK.
11. Tom Hardy (Band of Brothers) — He was only in two episodes, but it was his first professional work, and now he’s likely the most famous from both mini-series, thanks to roles in Inception, The Dark Knight Rises, Warrior, Lawless, and Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.
12. Rick Gomez (Band of Brothers) — You’ll see this guy pop up in a lot of places (including six episodes of Justified), and my first thought is always: Why did they squish Sam Rockwell. You may also know him from Apparition, What About Brian?, or the short-lived Cupid reboot television series.
13. Jason O’Mara (Band of Brothers) — Popular in the UK before Band of Brothers, O’Mara has gained more fame over here following Band of Brothers in a series of television shows that never lasted long, like Vegas, Life on Mars, Terra Nova, and The Agency.
14. Late Addition: James McAvoy (Band of Brothers) — I totally forgot that McAvoy was in one episode; he of course went on to be a superfamous Hollywood actor in movies like X-Men: First Class and Wanted (Hate Tip: saucemaster
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.