Chris Parnell is an actor who has a habit of popping up in great projects. In addition to a long run on Saturday Night Live, he’s lent his voice to animated comedies like Archer and Rick & Morty, and had a memorable, hilarious run as Dr. Leo Spaceman on 30 Rock. His latest project is Break Point, a new tennis comedy that is currently available on VOD and opens in theaters Sept. 4.
Chris was nice enough to take a few minutes out of his busy schedule recently to answer a few questions from us.
1. You walk into a bar. What do you order from the bartender?
Single Malt Japanese Whisky.
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter and/or Instagram?
Not on either.
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR?
Inside Amy Schumer, Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, Project Runway.
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
Pizza and a Butterfinger milkshake.
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
ARTSY.NET, FIRSTDIBS.COM, ARTNET.COM.
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your mobile device?
In the car, I listen to Warpaint a lot on CD.
7. The first face that comes to mind when you think “punchable?”
8. What’s the last thing you googled?
Steidl (Book Publishing Company).
9. Dogs or cats?
10. Best concert of your life was…?
Prince — Purple Rain Concert.
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
Something by William Eggleston.
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
My wife gave birth to our son.
13. South Park or Family Guy?
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
Lounge by a pool and read and drink.
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
The Bourne Identity.
16. The sports team or teams you’re most passionate about?
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
Gramercy Tavern in NYC.
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage was coming to your house for dinner?
I don’t cook, but I would order out for Mexican food.
(PREVIOUSLY: Justice Smith)