Damon Herriman is an actor perhaps best known for portraying Dewey Crowe on FX’s Justified. You may have also seen the native of Australia on Vince Gilligan’s CBS show, Battle Creek, and shows like Breaking Bad, Vegas, and Quarry. Currently, he stars on Starz’s Flesh and Bone, which premieres Sunday, November 8. (You can also watch the first episode of Flesh and Bone here.)
Damon was nice enough to take a few minutes out of his busy schedule recently to answer a few questions from us.
1. You walk into a bar. What do you order from the bartender?
A cold draft beer.
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter and/or Instagram?
I’m not on Twitter or Instagram. Is that bad? That’s bad, isn’t it?
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR?
Real Time with Bill Maher.
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
The poached chicken baguette at Brewtown in Sydney. I’m salivating just thinking about it.
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
smh.com.au, Wikipedia, Metacritic.
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your mobile device?
“I Am the Walrus” by The Beatles. Mainly because it’s my ring tone, but it’s also maybe my favorite song of all-time.
7. The first face that comes to mind when you think “punchable?”
I do find my own face quite punchable sometimes.
8. What’s the last thing you googled?
“Apple express no DNS servers”
9. Dogs or cats?
10. Best concert of your life was…?
Fleetwood Mac at the end of last year was pretty spectacular.
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
Probably something trying to impose my fanatically rationalist views on someone fanatically irrational.
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
Many friends who have gone beyond the call with their generosity and loyalty.
13. South Park or Family Guy?
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
Crash out on the couch and watch whatever’s on the DVR.
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
The Great Escape, This Is Spinal Tap, The Sound of Music, Goodfellas.
16. The sports team or teams you’re most passionate about?
The Australian Cricket Team circa 1985.
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
I can’t remember one specifically, but any meal with good food and great friends is hard to beat.
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage was coming to your house for dinner?
Vegemite on toast. Does that count as ‘cooking’?
PREVIOUSLY: Major Dodson