Will Packer is a producer — the head of Will Packer Productions — probably best known for producing films like Girls Trip, Straight Outta Compton, Think Like A Man, Ride Along, and a host of others. His latest project is Breaking In, which opens in theaters nationwide this weekend. Will was nice enough to take a few minutes to participate in our twenty questions questionnaire.
1. You walk into a bar. What do you order from the bartender?
Top shelf tequila, rocks, lime twist.
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter and/or Instagram?
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR or in your streaming queue?
Dear White People.
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
Red wine and pineapple upside down cake! Don’t judge me!
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your mobile device?
This Is America.
7. If you could go back and give your 18-year-old self one piece of advice what would it be?
You got this! Don’t change a thing!
8. What’s the last thing you Googled?
9. Dogs or cats?
10. Best concert of your life was…?
2 Live Crew circa 1989.
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
Outliers – Malcolm Gladwell.
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
13. South Park or Family Guy?
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
16. The sports team or teams you’re most passionate about?
Tampa Bay BUCS, Atlanta Hawks.
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
Nobu South Beach.
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
Avengers: Infinity War.
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage were coming to your house for dinner?
PREVIOUSLY: Marquis W. Harris