Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- On the Show exposes mascots that instill violence. Why do people always offer condolences to White Sox fans? The South Side is a wonderful part of town.
- Foul Balls plays Elephant Polo. Meet the Screwless Tuskers, ladyboys from the red light district of Bangkok. And I didn't need to know that.
- A.J. Hawk blames the DJ on SPORTSbyBROOKS. Panic on the streets of Cleveland, panic on the streets of Akron, Sandusky, Euclid, Parma, etc.
- Signal to Noise shows what controls the NFL. "Forget mini-camp, I'm going to be on a bubble gum card!"
- Mr. Irrelevant presents Blog Show No.9: 'Phallic Symbology' [update: link fixed]. I think Antonio Alfonseca may be hiding a Beerbelly in there. At least, I hope he is.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org.