It’s been less than a month since Parks and Recreation was last on on NBC (there are still stickers everywhere), but it feels like YEARS. To make up for the lack of Pawnee in our lives, we get two episodes tonight, including ANDY’S BACK, more Tatiana Maslany, AND Halloween haunted houses. It’s nice to look forward to Thursdays again. The return of Parks is a cause for celebration, and we have 15 ideas on how you can do just that.
1. Dance, obviously.
2. Consume alcohol in a celebratory fashion.
3. Make yourself a bowl of Frisbee chili.
4. Or some calzones, if you’re feeling adventurous.
5. Do mental cartwheels.
6. Set your phone’s alarm for 8 p.m. EST.
7. Design a YAY PARKS IS BACK poster using Comic Sans.
8. Sing a song.
9. Ladies, tell your man how much more you love Parks than he does. He’ll love that.
10. Surround yourself with a million, maybe even a billion, teddy bears.
11. Have some gay thoughts (about Chris, Ron, Andy, whomever).
12. Do NOT go jogging. DO NOT GO JOGGING. 13. Give yourself a fun title.
14. Reveal your overwhelming EMOTIONS (of happiness) to someone who cares.
15. Treat yo’ self to old episodes.