Aubrey Plaza Threw Shade At A Guy Who Said Something Gross About Amy Poehler

12.22.13 4 years ago 17 Comments

Aubrey Plaza has a very active Facebook presence. In the past month, she’s been Photoshopped into a Hall and Oates album cover with her girlfriend on the side Anna Kendrick, posed with her TV husband Chris Pratt and a fox, and lovingly embraced her real-life wife, Amy Poehler. She’s also had to defend her Life Partner Poehler against the cretins who make up 97% of Facebook (the other 3% are aunts sharing blurry photos about NOBAMA.)

aubrey amy facebook

And then:

anna kendrick aubrey

Those three have a very happy Big Love (The Big Love Word?) thing going on.

aubrey anna sky

amy aubrey colts

amy aubrey globes

hall oates aubrey anna

aubrey lizzy

With Lizzy Caplan as Chloë Sevigny’s character.

(Via Aubrey Plaza’s Facebook, banner via Getty Image)

Around The Web