LaMonica Garrett is an actor probably best known for his roles on Sons of Anarchy and Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon. You may have also seen him on shows like NCIS, Political Animals, Veep, Mike & Molly, Rizzoli & Isles, Modern Family, Suits and Arrested Development. Currently, you can see him in Hulu’s The Hotwives of Las Vegas, season two of which premiered in August.
LaMonica was nice enough to take a few minutes out of his busy schedule recently to answer a few questions from us.
1. You walk into a bar. What do you order from the bartender?
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter and/or Instagram?
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR?
The Strain, Mr. Robot.
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
Bone in Rib Eye Steak, medium (Maestro’s).
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
Yahoo news, ESPN, Deadline, Variety, IMDb, MMAFighting, Fox Sports, and Goldstar…
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your mobile device?
“Da Rockwilder,” Method Man & Redman.
7. The first face that comes to mind when you think “punchable?”
8. What’s the last thing you googled?
Fantasy Football starting lineup advice.
9. Dogs or cats?
10. Best concert of your life was…?
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff.
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
My college roommate paid for my travel to get home over a Christmas break when I couldn’t afford it.
13. South Park or Family Guy?
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
Yoga, tailgating before a 49ers game with 50 yard line seats!
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
City of God.
16. The sports team or teams you’re most passionate about?
San Francisco 49ers, San Francisco Giants, Golden State Warriors.
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
Cochon, New Orleans.
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
Straight Outta Compton.
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage was coming to your house for dinner?
Spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread.
PREVIOUSLY: Nikola Kent