Tommy Dewey is an actor perhaps best known for portraying Josh Daniels on The Mindy Project. You may have also seen him on shows like It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Mad Men, Hot in Cleveland, CSI: Miami, Grey’s Anatomy and Roommates. Currently, he stars on Hulu’s Casual, which is directed and executive-produced by Jason Reitman. (Read our review of the show here.)
Tommy was nice enough to take a few minutes out of his busy schedule recently to answer a few questions from us.
1. You walk into a bar. What do you order from the bartender?
An IPA and something smothered in buffalo sauce.
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter and/or Instagram?
Twitter: Michael Ian Black. Instagram: My sister-in-law, for the delightful pics of my insane 2-year-old niece.
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR?
A backlog of TV show finales — I have trouble saying goodbye. But can’t wait to eventually watch Walter White ride off into the sunset!
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
My mother’s poppy-seed chicken casserole (now I’m crying… thanks, Uproxx).
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
ESPN, CNN, Apple Movie Trailers and the stupid site for my stupid fantasy football team.
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your mobile device?
I’m too embarrassed to reveal any of the top four, but I feel comfortable sharing No. 5: Little Feat’s “Spanish Moon.”
7. The first face that comes to mind when you think “punchable?”
I’ve got someone, but won’t name him here. Mostly because I don’t want to get punched myself.
8. What’s the last thing you googled?
Images of the aforementioned punchable guy.
9. Dogs or cats?
Dogs. Quiet ones.
10. Best concert of your life was…?
Maybe Aerosmith, at Birmingham (Alabama) Jefferson Civic Center. I was 14-ish — they opened with “Sweet Emotion” and Steven Tyler swung himself around a pole hundreds of times without losing a single scarf.