Lamar Odom is finally out of the hospital. According to a report by US Weekly that was confirmed by his family, Odom was secretly discharged from Cedars-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles on Jan. 6 by Khloe Kardashian, who moved him to a private rehabilitation facility near her home without informing his family. US Weekly says that he was moved inconspicuously in an attempt to avoid any unwanted attention, and claims that Odom’s recovery from the October incident in Las Vegas that hospitalized him for months is “nothing short of miraculous.”
Another source close to Odom previously told Us that his condition continues to improve and that he is now walking without a walker. His recovery is nothing short of miraculous after doctors thought Khloe Kardashian’s estranged husband wouldn’t make it through the day when he was first admitted.
“They told me that he had four hours,” Kardashian, 31, said on the Today show in November.
Odom has reportedly been showing signs of progress over the last handful of months. The former Sixth Man of the Year spent Christmas with his children in the hospital, and earlier in December, he was able to take a few steps without the assistance of a walker for the first time since he was hospitalized.
Sure, Odom still likely has a long way to go on his road to recovery, but this is a great piece of news.