- The nine best scenes of cinematic vomiting. Doesn’t include audience vomiting, which I assume would be mostly Seltzer-Friedberg related. [ScreenJunkies]
- Andy Dick sits down with Cheaters‘ Joey Greco. Which is better than bending over near Joey Greco. Vomit’s Joey Greco, as I like to call him. [Atom]
- Julia Roberts stars in a movie that sounds exactly like the plot of Choke. [THR]
- If you’re going to cheat on your girlfriend, at least log out of Facebook first, dipsh-t. [HolyTaco]
- Inappropriate commercials for DirecTV HD. One of the better CollegeHumor videos I’ve seen in a while. SPOILER ALERT: One of the scenes is “ass to ass” from Requiem for a Dream. Solid.[CollegeHumor]
- Check out P Diddy’s Twitter feed. Yes, it’s really him, and yes, he’s just as stupid as you imagine. [Twitter]
- George Miller says he’s still attached to the Justice League movie. Like a f-cking lamprey on a dead seal, that guy. [MTV]
- BullzEye revisits The Academy’s most egregious Oscar mistakes. Number 1? Going to community college. [BullzEye]
- And now, an even more elaborate Charlie Brown parody. I think they should re-imagine Charlie Brown as Chris Brown, so when Lucy pulls the football away he beats the sh-t out of her but then later breaks down crying and says it was only ’cause he loves her so much. [Whatisdeepfried]
[Thanks to Pauly for finding this picture. It reminds me of my own childhood. What, you had paper to draw on when you were little, fancypants? In my neighborhood, we couldn't afford paper so we just found a pregnant dog to draw on. That's the way it was, and we liked it.]
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.