And here I thought Michel Gondry’s painting of a tranny would have no competition this week. But then Paul Scheer, who says he wants to be known as the Picasso of Pop Culture, sent me this picture of Lost producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse and a polar bear. He says he’ll be selling more Lost-inspired black velvet paintings on his website, DamonCarltonAndAPolarBear starting August 15th, and even hinted at black smoke monsters. Which are much better dancers than white smoke monsters.
Daily Circle Jerk Links:
- A breakdown of Nic Cage’s seminal performance in Zandalee. Must see. |AVClub|
- TV millionaires and how they made their millions, including the great robber baron, Scrooge McDuck. |GetBack|
- Hollywood’s hottest lazy eyes. Pff, no Forest Whitaker? How dare you. Forest Whitaker is hotter than this entire list combined — and has a lazier eye. |OpenSports|
- Screenjunkies interviews Tucker Max and Beer in Hell co-writer Nils Parker. Drunken sexy hijinks ensue. |ScreenJunkies|
- Oh how I wish this awesome water slide was real. Still, nice to see CGI that doesn’t take out the Eiffel Tower. Poor Eiffel Tower. |CollegeHumor|
- This Kitten Mittens promo for It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia kills me every time. Cat falling off the table FTW. |WarmingGlow|
- This Shake Weight infomercial makes me tingly in my wiener parts. |SmokingSection|
- A gallery of random Hello Kitty stuff. A Hello Kitty assault rifle? Yes, prease. |Unreality|
- Here’s a chick who plays lingerie football. |Gunaxin|
- Girls lying down, a gallery. (Why couldn’t it be girls peeing? So erotic…) |HolyTaco|
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.